Tuesday 16 October 2012

Fruit for the giver

For even in Thessalonīca you sent aid once and again for my necessities. Not that I seek the gift, but I seek the fruit that abounds to your account. Indeed I have all and abound. I am full, having received from Epaphrodītus the things sent from you, a sweet-smelling aroma, an acceptable sacrifice, well pleasing to God. And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:16-19 NKJV

I love Gods economy. In this passage it's the people doing the giving who end up getting their needs supplied. I am privileged to have as friends amazing givers who haven't waited till they had money to spare but often gave out of their own lack - God has supplied all their needs! There are so many testimonies out there of God's provision!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's stirring inside of you?