Wednesday 19 September 2012

Whether in pretence or in truth...

Some indeed preach Christ even from envy and strife, and some also from goodwill...What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is preached; and in this I rejoice, yes, and will rejoice. Philippians 1:15,18 NKJV

Something that cuts me to the heart is when my motives are questioned. I think alot of us avoid stepping out and speaking up because of what others may think our motives are. Paul wasn't worried about people's motives in speaking about Jesus - He just wanted the word to get out! I am learning more and more not to be afraid to declare what Jesus has done! If it's perceived as coming from a wrong motive, so be it; at least the word is getting out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's stirring inside of you?