Saturday 5 November 2016

Who Would Have Thought?

Celebrities fascinate me. I often wonder why they choose to endorse different ways of life or speak different messages to their fans. What leads some to support self-destroying lifestyles? There must be ridiculous amounts of pressure for celebs to reinforce the Girls, Gold and Glory leads to Happiness motto when it clearly does not. When a celebrity comes along who doesn't succumb to that pressure they really stand out. When an artist begins to flourish in their support of life-giving projects instead, you know something powerful is going on.

I remember first meeting Acel 18 months ago. Her senior pastor had invited us all out for dinner, as they were sending a mission team to us in Melbourne. I was blown away by both her and her husband's beautiful heart for people. When I found out later that she had left behind an award-winning band at the height of it's popularity and started a foundation for underprivileged children, I knew these were lives I wanted to watch and learn from.

Acel's story is truly full of Who Would Have Thought moments. It resonates with anyone who has chosen to Let go and Let God and knows the adventures that leads to. And it will inspire anyone who hasn't yet been on such a journey - it's there waiting for you! In fact, who would have thought I'd write, compose, produce, direct, film and edit my own music video? You never quite know what you're going to inspire in someone! Thanks Acel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's stirring inside of you?