Wednesday 2 September 2015

This is Who I Am

Recently I let down a very dear friend of mine and it's forced me to reflect a lot on friendship. Being a good friend has always been a high priority of mine. A lot of my thought-life goes into how to care for my friendships in the best way possible. This has developed in different ways but one thing that has remained is a desire for me to be transparent with my friends. I have never wanted to present anything different than "me". In fact, sometimes I wish we could carry a book around that fully discloses everything about us, and that when we meet someone we'd like to connect with, we could just hand it over for them to read. "This is me - take it or leave it." It occurred to me that God did just that. He moved a collection of people to write down His very Being in a book and commissioned them to pass it around. "This is the Bible. This is Who I Am. Take Me or leave Me." When we shy away from immersing ourselves in His Word, we miss out on the most perfect friendship of all time.

Below is a quick clip from a song about friendship my daughters have been working on. Thankyou for Subscribing to our Youtube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's stirring inside of you?